GeNz.
Welcome to GeNz, feel free to chat and meet new friends! This is a clan for all games where we talk and help eachother out. lets make this an awsome black ops clan too!! we will be an awsome clan. invite your friends here and help this site grow!!...But first register to gain those qualities!
GeNz.
Welcome to GeNz, feel free to chat and meet new friends! This is a clan for all games where we talk and help eachother out. lets make this an awsome black ops clan too!! we will be an awsome clan. invite your friends here and help this site grow!!...But first register to gain those qualities!
GeNz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over here talk about anything you want. this is an open forum with a wide variety of topics. mostly focused on video games but still whatever you want to talk about feel free.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Wii Shooters that are T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GOD]BO1999[GENZ]

GeNz Points : 4
๖ۣۜReputation : 0

Good Wii Shooters that are T Empty
PostSubject: Good Wii Shooters that are T   Good Wii Shooters that are T Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:36 am

Hey Guys,

I have a wii and an overprotective mom.

Any game suggestions?

The closest thing to a shooter that I have is Republic Heroes, and it SUCKS.
She won't let me get FU, FU2, COD, I bet she wouldn't even let me get Ghost Recon...

So that is why I am asking for good Wii shooters that aren't rated M.

And yes, I know Ghost Recon is T.

Thnx Guys

dsxq2
Back to top Go down

Good Wii Shooters that are T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeNz. :: Consoles :: Nintendo-
Jump to: